By: Brian Evans
Just as it seems that the Mueller investigation couldn’t become any more corrupt, they are now swallowing up any evidence of Deep State Corruption and hiding texts that would likely demonstrate not only the innocence of the Trump Administration, but the corruption and guilt of the Obama Administration.
Last week, the FBI announced that they had lost 5 months of text messages sent between FBI agent Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. By the end of the week, it was reported that the missing text messages had been recovered. The importance of the texts has been greatly understated by many, and ignored by many in the Mainstream Media. Ironic, since the missing messages have been one of the major items at the center of controversy in Washington. The missing text messages stretched from December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017. ironically, May 17, 2017 is the same day that Mueller was appointed to the Special Council to investigate President Trump.
In fact, Fox News released the texts that led up to the months of missing text messages. They were between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress FBI attorney Lisa Page, both former members on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. They were both removed when evidence of their Anti-Trump texts surfaced. Their texts were extremely concerning and said:
- Trump is a loathsome human, but would he be a worse President than Ted Cruz.
- Calls Trump an idiot.
- America will get what it deserves by voting for Trump.
- Hillary should win.
- When Strzok’s mistress Lisa Page asks how are American’s so incredibly ignorant, Strzok says: Seriously, how are people so incredible ignorant? I have no idea, but it depresses me. Same people who drive more when they get extra daylight from daylight savings, I’m guessing.
- On April 4, 2016, Lisa Page asks Strzok about texting on a untracable phone about Hillary. Then, most of Strzok’s response was redacted by the FBI; thus, hiding his comments.
- On April 4, 2016, Strzok says that the NY Times, Washington Post, and CNN are putting out “clear and utter bias” against the President. He then goes on to say that they are all HUGE CLINTON DONORS! Strzok then goes on to say that the “fact citing source they used is owned by a newspaper which publicly endorsed Clinton.”
- On May 4, 2016 Strzok’s admitted to talking to his mistress about “the redacted stuff relating to the case.”
- On June 12, 2016, Strzok said “They fully deserve to go, and demonstrate the absolute bigoted nonsense of Trump, Truly”
- On June 17, 2016, Strzok said that he LOATHE’s congress.
- On July 1, 2016, Page and Strzok discuss the Lynch/Clinton TarMac meeting. Strzok said that the timing was not great, but whatever. Page replied that it was a purposeful leak. Strzok was concerned that the FBI response would look choreographed, likely in reference to Comey’s response to the situation, which later turned out that he had already exonerated her before investigating Clinton. Strzok even said that he knew that all the Mainstream Media outlets would lead with “attorney General to accept FBI Departments’s recommendation.” They were worried about the timing. Strzok then admits to speaking with Bill Clinton and explaining to him that “delaying just makes it worse.” Then, they state that it was encouraging since they knew “no charges will be brought” against Attourney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton.
- On July 14, 2016, Strzok says Trump is “capturing all the white, poor voters who the mainstream republicans abandoned in all but name in the quest for the almighty dollar.”
- Strzok expressed concern about Hillary Clinton’s emails that were shared on a private server was hurting Hillary’s polling numbers, and that she was tied with Trump.
- On July 19, 2017, Strzok was upset and called it PATHETIC that Conservative Christians like Duck Dynasty family and Scott Baio were throwing their support behind Trump.
- Strzok went on to say “Oooh, TURN IT ON, TURN IT ON!!! THE DO*CHEBAGS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT. You can tell by the excitable clapping, in regards to the Trump supporters.
- Strzok said to his mistress Page “Hi. How was Trump, other than a do*che? Melania?”
- Strzok – Omg. You listening to npr? Apparently Melania’s speech had passages lifted from Michelle Obama’s…Unbelievable (obviously he learns more from the Fake MSM than through research) However, then Lisa Page said regarding the Trump campaign: “God, it’s just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November,” and Strzok responded, “It HAS to, right? Right?!? Panicked.”
- ON July 26, 2016 Strzok expressed his support of Hillary by stating: “Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time! Many many more returns of the day!!”
- On August 6, 2016, Lisa Page said: “Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go f himself. Moment in Convention Glare Shakes Up Khans American Life” http://nyti.ms/2aHulE0. Strzok replied, “God that’s a great article. Thanks for sharing. And F TRUMP.
- More concerning was when Page said to Strzok, “maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace (meaning Trump). Then she said “Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take A Stand,” and referred to the article by the NY Times: http://nyti.ms/2aFakry. Strzok replied, “thanks. It’s absolutely true that we’re both very fortunate. And of course I’ll try and approach it that way.”
- On August 26, 2016, Strzok said that he “just went to a southern Virginia Wal-Mart. I could SMELL the Trump support… His mistress Page replied, “We both hate everyone and everything”, and “Just riffing on the hot mess that is our country.” Strzok replied, “Yeah…it’s scary real down here.”
- On October 20, 2016, Strzok said “I am riled up. Trump is a f***ing idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer. I CAN’T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY (redacted)??!?!”
- Strzok was then concerned about Trump’s comments about the FBI and stated, “Trump just said what the FBI did is disgraceful.”
- On October 30, 2016 Strzok stated that, “This is all Matt / Justice officials warned FBI that Comey’s decision to update congress was not consistent with department policy – The Washington Post https://washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-officials-warned-fbi-that-comeys-decision-to-update-congress-was-not-consistent-with-department-policy. Then Lisa Page said, “Yeah. I saw it. Makes me feel WAY less bad about throwing him under the bus (likely Comey) in the forthcoming CF article (CF article is a term that Congressional investigators are still trying to determine). Meanwhile, Strzok replied, “Yep the whole tone is anti Bu. Just a tiny bit from is. And serves him right. He’s gonna be pissed… (obviously in regards to James Comey).
- According to congressional investigators, another text discussed ‘going dark,’ and deleting text messages happened in November 2016.
Then, early last week the FBI reported that they had lost text messages from December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017. The missing messages sent off a firestorm on Capitol Hill, throughout Conservative Media, and on Social Media. It was especially concerning since May 17, 2017 was the exact same date that Robert Mueller was appointed to the Special Council. Then, shortly after the firestorm about the missing texts erupted, the Department of Justice (DOJ) Watchdog Group announced it had recovered the missing emails. The DOJ Inspector General recovered the emails, and under the leadership of Jeff Sessions, handed over the missing text messages to Special Counselor Robert Mueller.
Now, according to reports, Robert Mueller’s office has given orders to redact (censor, obscure, or hide) the text messages. A move that will set Congressional investigators into a tailspin. Especially, since indications point to the fact that Robert Mueller and his team are involved in unscrupulous and illegal actions. Reports also indicate that Robert Mueller has said that he will not allow the contents to be revealed to Congressional Investigators or the American people, AT LEAST until the Russia probe wraps up. Another move that shows that Mueller is trying to cover their tracks.
According to the Washington Examiner, they reported:
Finally – and this could be significant or not – Boyd said that “in a few instances,” the Justice Department consulted with the office of Trump-Russia special prosecutor Robert Mueller and made some redactions “related to the structure, operation, and substance of the [Special Counsel’s Office]’s investigation because it is ongoing.” Hill investigators don’t really know what that covers.
- citizens may be detained and interrogated without probable cause
- Grand Juries violate 1st Amendment rights to free speech and assembly. and 5th Amendment rights to remain silent. As a result, anyone who refuses to answer a grand jury’s questions can be jailed on contempt charges for up to 36 months, regardless of guilt.
- Grand Juries circumvent 6th Amendment right to counsel, and can be denied an attorney, and not be allowed to have an attourney present for questioning.
- Grand Juries circumvent 4th Amendment rights, and cannot object to being questioned about evidence seized in violation of the 4th Amendment.
- Grand Juries are used to set perjury traps and jail activists. Therefore, even if a citizen answers questions and cooperates, he or she can be charged with perjury and jailed if even the most minute inconsistencies are found in their testimony.
- Grand Jurors are not screened for bias, meaning that persons with prejudicial beliefs about the topic or person at hand may be seated, and no attorney or witness can object.
- Hearsay testimony is allowed in Grand Jury hearings, therefore unreliable information can be presented as fact to the jurors by the prosecutor, and no objection can be raised, especially since there is likely no defense allowed for the accused.
- Double Jeopardy does not apply to Grand Jury situations. Therefore, if someone appears before the Grand Jury, refuses to testify and spends three years in jail for contempt, legally he or she can still be re-subpoenaed and the process is repeated.
During that raid, Mueller’s investigators took documents considered to be covered by attorney-client privilege, sources told CNN. Lawyers from the WilmerHale law firm, representing Manafort at the time, warned Mueller’s office that their search warrant didn’t allow access to attorney materials. The documents in question have now been returned, the sources say.
Mueller’s team may have returned the documents that they illegally seized, but it is highly likely that they read them, and more likely copied them.
These instances just scratch the surface, and should be more than sufficient evidence for Congressional leaders to demand that the Mueller investigation be called off. Not to mention that there is now evidence that shows that the Obama Administration illegally spied on President Trump by obtaining a FISA warrant through a FAKE memo that was paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee. Not to mention that Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration sold American Uranium resources to the Russians in exchange for lining the pockets of Hillary and her cohorts. Not to mention the massive number of connections that the Obama Administration has with the Russians. However, despite the evidence, Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration still have not been investigated, nor has anyone called for them to be investigated other than a few Republicans on the hill. Meanwhile, with no evidence President Trump and his Administration have been put under the microscope, had their agenda slowed, and been accused of everything imaginable, and been called every disgraceful name in the book.
Now, we continue to see corruption riddled throughout our government, the Gateway Pundit reported that the Department of Justice allowed or turned over for redaction text messages from what looks like to be Deep State operatives Peter Strzok and Lisa Page by the Mueller Special Counsel. Text messages that likely would implicate the fallacy and corruption of Mueller’s team, and implicate the real colluders with Russia. It would likely show the corruption that started with the Obama Administration and infiltrated the FBI and other agencies over the Obama years. The unredacted text messages that will likely never see light of day, now that Mueller has been given the liberty to hide incriminating evidence within them.